Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Profile


I was graduated from Yogyakarta’s State University from French Section of Language and Art Faculty. Then I had passed my study of Elementary School Teacher in Open University of Yogyakarta.

I work at SD Negeri 6 Bendungan, Wates, Kulon Progo as an operator and have many activities out of school. I have 3 years experience in Jilbab creation and moslem fashion from Karita Moslem Square Yogyakarta. I like doing some research about education and psychology. I like playing music very much.

I’m a married woman with one son. My husband is Anwar Budiyanto, S.Pt, works as an operator and IT teacher in SD Negeri Sidomulyo and he had 6 years experience as a sound engineer at Hugo’s Jogja. My son called Farrel Abydan is almost 8 years old.

Thanks for Allah SWT for all given to me, Alhamdulillah….
Thanks for my lovely mom, really love her much …
Thanks for my dad… hope he always Rest in Peace in Heaven, love too…
Love  my family very much all…



Dyah  Aina  Nusa


No comments:

Post a Comment