The list below are some foods in high cholesterol. It's better to avoid it to keep our body in good health:
- Yellow eggs (chicken, duck, quail). Part yolks contain very high cholesterol levels. At normal size, an egg yolk contains 213 mg of cholesterol.
- Fast food (1 burger cheese contains 175 mg of cholesterol). This does not include if you add French fries, fried chicken, or donuts.
- Macaroni cheese. The food is not very common in Indonesia. But if you take it, remember that one serving contains cholesterol alone is high enough.
- Ice cream. Fat content in ice cream higher than hamburgers and donuts.
- Beef ribs. The fat in beef ribs are very high. Moreover, if the processing is added coconut milk. You have to limit their consumption.
- Mufin. Eggs, margarine and sugar composition mufin maker which makes high cholesterol.
- Seafood. Its kind of high LDL is squid, lobster, shrimp, crab, and scallops.
- Fried chicken. Oil for frying that makes fried chicken have cholesterol levels high enough.
- Beef liver. Especially in the processing uses a lot of coconut milk. 3 ounces of beef liver contains 331 mg of cholesterol.
- Snack manufacturers that contain trans fats, such as potato chips, kukis, and krakers.
Hope that the information above is usefull for others...